Friday, September 21, 2018
Save the Dates!
The parent engagement initiatives planned for 2018-19 include the following:
- Wed. Oct. 24 – Scholarship Talk
- Thurs. Nov. 22 – Let’s Talk! How to Help Your Teen Through Adolescence
- Wed. Feb. 20 – MyBlueprint and Option Sheet Workshop for Parents
- Tuesday, April 9 – Healthy Relationships and Sexting
- Thurs. April 11 – Blake Fly returns with his Off to Campus keynote
- Thurs. May 9 – Expert Panel – Ask Us Anything!
All events begin at 7pm and are in our Wildcat Library.